1. He had only one major publication.
2. And it had no references.
3. It wasn't published in a refereed journal or even submitted for peer review.
4. And some even doubt he wrote it himself.
5. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done recently?
6. The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate his results.
7. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
8. He expelled his first two students for learning.
9. Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
10. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.
Back to funny stuff.